I love the surprise each month when my Paper Pumpkin Kit arrives each month in the mail – it’s like Christmas all over again!
The December kit, Flora and Flutter was fantastic with the laser cut outs and glimmer paper. I loved the projects as soon as I saw them!
And last month when we got together at my Paper Pumpkin Craft Time my friend Shirley and I decided to play a bit and come up with an alternative idea for one of the projects. Want to see it? Here is what we came up with.
The kits came with a ton of goodies in it! and typically there are always extra pieces to work with after you finish the kit as they instruct.
How’d we do it? Basically all I added was a Berry Burst Card base, everything else was in the box. I took the Peekaboo Peach slated piece and cut the longest slat from the circle. And then I cut down the card itself to 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ for the focal point.
Once I did that I did the following
1. Cut a Berry Burst card stock base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scored on 4 1/4″ and folded in half.
2. Adhered the circle piece, minus the slat onto the front of my card base.
3. Adhered the Glimmer Paper to the Peakaboo Peach layer with adhesive strips provided.
3. Then I adhered the laser cut piece that I’d cut down to the Peekaboo Peach/Glimmer layer. (The Glimmer Paper is slightly smaller than this laser cut piece so it didn’t peak out.)
4. Stamped the butterfly in Berry Burst onto precut butterfly piece and attached it with a glue dot.
5. Stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst onto the precut banner.
6. Adhered the slat pieces to either side of the finished banner and trimmed as desired. Then added it below the focal point.
Voila! a beautiful full sized card simply by adding a piece of Berry Burst card stock!
These kits are fantastic for the beginning crafter and are wonderful for all ages since everything is included.
But hurry you’ll want to sign up before the end of the day January 10th (11:50 pm MT) so you can get your January Kit!!!
Want to learn more?
Did you know during Sale-a-bration not only can you get fantastic kits mailed right to your door, you can EARN FREE Products too? It’s simple with the 3 month prepaid subscription you’ll get to choose a FREE item, purchase a 6 month prepaid subscription and you’ll get 2!
Click HERE to learn more about our Prepaid Subscription options.
Or if you prefer just subscribe to our monthly subscription service and only pay $19.95 a month. (The price includes shipping.)
Click HERE to learn more.
As always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 706 754-7124
Stop back by tomorrow when I’ll be sharing with you a fun tutorial for a project that we made during my Occasions Catalog Kick Off. See you then!
Shop at my Online Store in January and use Host Code DJ9ZJAKU place a $50 order and receive a FREE gift!
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you so I can mail you your FREE gift!