The Stamparatus was launched during On Stage Live – Salt Lake and I’m so excited since I was part of the Leader to Leader Team that helped develop this new tool!!! I can’t wait to get my hands on it and I’m sure you’ll feel the same.
And the good news is I’ll be one of the first to receive mine, since I was part of the Leader to Leader development team, so you’ll get to see and use it first during my classes and team meetings before February!!! (I just LOVE being a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up!)
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
What is a Stamparatus?
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Hinge Stamping….. Yes, this is a new stamping term!!! It’s sooo simple you’re going to LOVE it!!!
Here is a video to show you the NEW Stamparatus!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as it is available in the Stampin’ Up!s warehouse.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
How cool is that?
- Jini Merck
- Demo ID 2048121
- Clarkesville, GA 30523
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Shop at my Online Store and use Hostess Code PCPHSH24 during November and receive a free gift from me with a qualifying order of $50 or more in product!
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you so I can mail you your FREE gift!
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter My Newsletters include stamping tips, ideas and updates on what is happening with me! You’ll also receive a FREE Class Tutorial using the 2017-2019 In Colors when you sign up!