Just a few more details about the Last Chance List that went live yesterday –
I had planned on sharing another video tutorial with you today – but decided it might be better to answer questions about what is happening with the Last Chance List since many of you had questions. Please stop back by tomorrow when I’ll be sharing that project with you. Mean while as I posted yesterday –
It’s that time of year again! It’s time to say good-bye to some products from the Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions and 2017-2018 Annual Catalogs. Many of you have had some questions about the ink pads on the list so I thought I’d clarify some information for you – please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have a questions. Hopefully the following will help clarify the list for you.
Last-Chance Products Information:
- Dates: April 9–May 31, 2018
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Order Deadlines: 5/31/2018 – 11:50 PM (MT)
- Please note: You may find it easier to use my Online Store during the Last Chance promotion for the most updated list of available retiring products. Simply Click on the Last Chance category on the left there you will see which retiring items are still available since items that have been discontinued will not appear.
Important to note: As you review the retired list in the online store, you’ll see that all of our ink pads are being retired. But that is only because the new easier to use and improved styled ink case, most of our colors are staying part of the color families. Check out this graphic below to see what I mean.
- Stampin’ Up! announced a Color Revamp to demonstrators this weekend at OnStage (a demonstrator event).
- On May 31, 2018, 13 colors of our core color collection and the four 2016-2018 In Colors will no longer be available and are retiring.
- If these colors are some of your favorites, you’ll want to stock up on ink refills, card stock, and the accessories.
RETIRING CORE COLORS:
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
RETIRING 2016-2018 In Colors:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo (but returning as part of the core colors)
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
Please Note: That while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as a 2016 In Color, it will continue to be available as part of our core color collection in the 2018 Annual Catalog.
Also – the Assortments of card stock, ink pads, ink refills, and markers collections are ONLY retiring because the colors shown above in the image listed will no longer be part of those collections and will be reconfigured (please look for the symbols on the list).
Archival Ink Pads Retiring: You’ll see that the Basic Black and Basic Gray Archival Ink Pads and reinkers are on this list. Both our Archival Ink pads will be retiring and no longer be available after May 31st.
Good news some of the colors we love are returning too in the 2018 Annual Catalog!
Here is a quick view of the 2018 Annual Catalog Color offering:
I hope this information helps – please know that I’m here to help you with any questions you may have you can call me 706 754-7124 or email me at StampwithJini@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to place an order.
Want a 2018 Annual Catalog – I’ll be ordering these catalogs for my customers this month as they will ship in May. If you have ordered a minimum of $50 from me in the last 6 months you’ll receive a catalog from me. If you’re unsure if you’ve ordered $50, you can contact me or login to my online store and check your order history. (Please remember you’ll want to make sure your mailing address is up to date and that I can contact you.)