I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love to pamper my team! So for this month’s team meeting we had our Annual Holiday luncheon and enjoyed some time together where we laughed, shared, played and stamped.
Want to see some of the wonderful items they’ve been making since the last meeting?
Fantastic projects, right? I can’t pick a favorite – I’ve got such a great team of folks who just love to paper craft!
We had fun playing the dice game too. Have you ever played this game?
Fun, and fast paced! And of course when the clock runs out – the goodies are yours!
I made these fun Lots of Lavender Bags. The stamp set is one of our Sale-a-bration options and I couldn’t resist the yummy new ribbon from the Occasions Catalog.
Each bag was filled with a little something special from the NEW Occasions Catalog! Everyone was a winner!
And of course we made a couple of projects too- So we did some stamping too! I had so much fun designing for my Santa’s Workshop Class that I had too many projects for just one class. LOL! You know me I love gift items and 3ds!!! So we made some candle holders and learned a fun new technique while we were at it!
I found these yummy lemon candy canes at the Dollar Tree and couldn’t resist putting them with a lemon scented candle and using the Lemon Zest stamp set (143805/143808). This bundle has very quickly become one of my go to favorites! Lemons, oranges, and limes – oh, my!
I thought you might enjoy making some of these for yourself. With all the crazy flavored candy canes out there right now the options are endless, but of course I can’t resist anything lemon!
Here is my Blue Mountain Stampers’ Lemon Zest Candle Tutorial (printable PDF)
I’ve taken it a bit slower this past week and forgot I had this fun video to share with you from my OnStage Product Purchase Premiere – no worries tho, because I can share it with you today and you can see some of our wonderful new items in the Occasions Catalog.
OnStage Live – Product Purchase Premiere Sneak Peek Video
So what do you think? Love the new items too? It’s just a peek of what’s inside the 2018 Occasions Catalog! And as I am sure you can guess, being the first to see this new catalog or any of our new catalogs is a very exciting AND a huge perk of being a Demonstrator – after all who wouldn’t want to be first? Right!
Add the fact that you’ll receive a discount on all these products and you can’t loose! If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Blue Mountain Stampers, you too can be first too! And of course, Sale-a-bration is the biggest time of the year for Stampin’ Up! A Starter kit special is fast approaching and it’s going to be the best time to join this amazing company! (Starting January 3rd)
I’d LOVE for you to join our Blue Mountain Stampers family and enjoy all our team perks too in addition to the wonderful perks that Stampin’ Up! offers. We welcome everyone!
The Starter kit is a real sweet deal, especially if you have a long wish list – you simply pick out your choice of $125 of product for just $99 – and pay no shipping! And if you join during Sale-a-bration (January 3rd – March 31st) you can pick out ANY two stamp sets for free! That’s an additional $100+ value!!!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. We enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. So if you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
We have a very activity group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome, after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
- An ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 5%)
- Additional income of up to another 18% of your sales if you choose to earn more
- Pre-ordering NEW product releases before they go live
- Special Events such as OnStage Live & Local where you can be inspired and connect with other Paper Crafters from around the world!
- FREE stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Quarterly Stampin’ Success magazine with lots of inspiration and projects
- Weekly Newsletter emailed with tip, projects and ideas
And as part of the Blue Mountain Stampers I provide the following additional Perks:
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
If you have any questions at all…don’t hesitate to ask me! I’m here to help you have fun, create, learn and inspire each other!
Shop at my Online Store in December and use Hostess Code ANN4HBHX place a $25 order and receive a FREE gift from me!
Clearance Rack – New Items added today!