I love making little note pad holders and today’s project is no exception – I was inspired by the little flags I found in my stash and done in patriotic colors using the Wood Words stamp set I really love the way it turned out.
I’m finding the Wood Words Bundle (145314/145316) is really very versatile and a lot of fun to work with!
Want to make some yourself? They are quick and easy to make with your Stampin’ Trimmer or Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Here are the measurements for a 3 x 3 inch pad of flags.
Night of Navy Card : Cut 6 3/4″ x 3 1/4″; score at 3 1/4″ and 3 1/2″
Real Red Card stock: Cut 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
Whisper White Card stock: Cut 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red Classic Ink in the lower left hand corner of Whisper White Card stock.
- Stamp flower image using Night of Navy Classic Ink diagonally across your Whisper White Card stock. Adhere to Real Red Card stock.
- Stamp star image using Real Red Classic Ink onto scrap of Whisper White card stock.
- Cut out the star using the Framelits Die. Add to center of Whisper White piece using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add Rhinestones scattered around image and star as desired.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensional to the back of the Real Red layered piece and add to Night of Navy “lid”.
- Fold Night of Navy Card stock on score lines. Adhere note pad onto inside.
Yep it’s that quick and easy. Sorry no PDF for this project or video I’m limping along on my husband’s computer. But I’ve included the supply list below for you.
My posting may be a bit scattered the next couple of weeks while I wait for my computer to get fixed, so please be patient with me. You can still reach me by phone and email of course.
July 1st started two GREAT promotions- Check them out!
What a great time to get your favorite NEW items from the 2017 Annual Catalog!!!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- You’ll also receive a FREE gift from me during July when you use my Host Code and place your order Online with me!
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT JOINING The Blue Mountain Stampers?
When you join my team in July it’s like Christmas – you’ll get a Essentials Gift Pack (valued at $52) in additional to the $125 you choose AND get a Stamp Set from our upcoming Holiday Catalog (valued at $20)!!!!! Whoo! Hooo!!!
All for just $99!!!! Shipping is FREE – So what are you waiting for?
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very activity group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Essentials Gift Pack Includes
- This offer is good for anyone who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- You may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Click HERE to see the Printable Flyer with details
Click HERE to learn more about my Team, The Blue Mountain Stampers
Stamp Set: Wood Words (143925/143928)
Inks: Real Red (126949) and Night of Navy Classic Ink (126970)
Paper: Real Red (102482), Night of Navy (100867) and Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits Dies (143730), Simply Scoring Tool (122334) and Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
Click here to order your Stampin’ Up! Products online 24/7! (US only)
Shop at my Online Store and use Hostess Code R9Y6TJQR during July and receive a free gift from me!
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you so I can mail you your FREE gift!