Whoo hoo! Stampin’ Up! has just introduced a NEW Storage option for us!!! And you’re going to LOVE it!
Your space. Your way.
Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space should be tailored to you. Stampin’ Up!s new product line, Storage by Stampin’ Up!, provides you with modular storage solutions that let you organize—and customize—your space your way!
Product Launch: TODAY, Monday, April 1st (and that’s no it not an April Fool’s Day joke)
- No order limits apply.
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be featured in the 2019–2020 annual catalog.
Features and Benefits
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and visable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
We’ve got 5 great modular pieces to choose from:
• Ink Pad & Marker Storage (Item #149168) $14
• Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays (Item #149169) $14
• Open Storage Cube (Item #149171) $10
• Storage Topper (Item #149170) $5
• Storage Lid (Item #149167) $3
Build your dream crafting space
Here is a PDF that you can print showing you all the options
Storage by Stampin’ Up! Q&A
- Will old design Stampin’ Pads fit in the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Tray?
No. The Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays are designed to fit our new-design Stampin’ Pads only.
- How high can I stack storage trays?
We stacked up to 50 storage trays without any issues, BUT we would not recommend stacking that high. While our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are sturdy, the higher you stack them, the less stable they’ll become. Use your discretion when stacking.
- Can I mount my Storage by Stampin’ Up! products on the wall?
No. Our modular storage products are designed to sit on a table (or similar flat surface).
- How should I use the Open Storage Cube?
The Open Storage Cube can be used to hold any miscellaneous items like ribbon, embellishments, and small punches. For more inspiration on ways to use items from our Storage by Stampin’ Up! product line, check out the configuration chart we created.
- Can I mix and match Storage by Stampin’ Up! products?
Yes! Our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are modular and designed with customization in mind. Take a look at the flyer for more information on the size and dimensions of each item in our new modular storage product line.
- Do I need a Storage Lid for each 5-tray stack?
No. The Storage Lid covers the top of Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays, and Open Storage Cubes, so you need only one per storage configuration.
- How many Stampin’ Ink Refills can I store in the Storage Topper?
You can store up to 20 Stampin’ Ink Refills (or other small items) in the Storage Topper.
- Are ink pads difficult to remove from Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays?
No. When you insert an ink pad into a storage tray, a small portion of the ink pad will stick out. We designed it this way, so your ink pads will be both secure and easy to access.
- Can I buy individual Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays and/or Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays?
No. Both of these items include a set of five white plastic trays. Please use the configuration chart to determine how many storage units you need.
- What material do you use to make Storage by Stampin’ Up! products?
Our modular storage products are made with white, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic, which is a lightweight and durable material.
- How do the silicone feet work?
To protect your surface and prevent slipping, we’ve included peel-and-stick silicone feet with the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays, and Open Storage Cube.
How do I know what pieces I need?
And how about a printable PDF work sheet that will help you determine what you need to hold your supplies? And configuration ideas.
- Inventory Disclaimer: Because Storage by Stampin’ Up! is a brand-new product line, our inventory levels for this initial launch are based on research of similar products and their existing demand. If our inventory of Storage by Stampin’ Up! products is depleted, we will turn items off until their inventories have been replenished. The good news is that our Storage by Stampin’ UP! will be in our 2019 Annual Catalog.
Got questions? Feel free to contact me at StampwithJini@gmail.com
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code G3TW9PEY
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you (If you chose no contact in the past you’ll need to call 1-800-Stamp Up to have them change your profile for you.)