Yesterday I shared a fun card that we made during this month’s Blue Mountain Stampers’ Team meeting and promised I’d share some of the wonderful swaps with you too.
So here we go! This first project is a fun box that Deborah showed us how to make – it holds quite a bit of goodies inside and doesn’t use any adhesive which is rather cool. This first one was made with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies (141707) and Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (145580).
It holds quite a bit of goodies inside and doesn’t use any adhesive which is rather cool.
Here is another version she made using the Fruit Basket stamp set (145833) and Tutti-Fruitti Designer Series Paper Stack (145606).
Where did the little fruit come from? It was supply cut out from the Designer Series Paper! Fun right?
And seems we were on a roll with the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – as you can see it is really versatile. Loving this pack of paper with that fun gold touch!
Here is a little treat bag using the Sure Do Love You stamp set (145763/145766) and the pretty Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack (145588).
Recognize those little gold foil leaves? They are part of the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies (1456553).
And here is a fun nugget holder using the Lift Me Up Stamp set (142893/142896) and Up & Away Thinlits Dies (142748).
I love the way the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper feels like a sky with it’s colorful streaks.
And finally a card made with the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies (142749)
What can I say, we’ve got a great group and we love to share! Sound like fun? Would you like to come stamp with us too?
So what do you think? Sale-a-bration is a great time to join! Add the fact that you’ll receive a discount on all these products and you can’t loose! If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Blue Mountain Stampers, you too can be first too!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very activity group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Got questions? Feel free to contact me at StampwithJini@gmail.com or 706 754-7124 I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code UCBWYB2B place a $75 order and receive a FREE gift!