I love getting together with my team monthly at our meetings. I have such a great group and I look forward to seeing what they are creating each month. Today’s projects were all created by them – so why not take a few minutes and check them out?
I’m going to start with this first card that is perfect for this month – since it is done in red, white and blue
This card was made using the Dandelion Wishes stamp set (146744/146747), Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (146840) and our yummy Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon (144232)
Here is a fun pocket card using the Love What You Share Specialty Designer Series Paper (146926) and the coordinating stamp set, Love What You Do (148042)
And finally some fun 3d items for you
This cute little box was made with our Envelope Punch Board (133774) and the Make a Difference stamp set (146676). I love this fun polka dot pattern in the Love What You Share Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s perfect for this project!
And how about this little box wrapped up with the yummy Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (146329)?
And finally this cute little treat bag using the Treat Time Stamp Set (146623/146626) and our NEW Silver & Pool Party Baker’s Twine (147015).
What can I say I feel blessed – my team inspires me each time we get together.
Does this sound like fun to you? Would you love to join a group with those who love crafting as much as you? Add the fact that you’ll receive a discount on all these products you love and you can’t loose!
July is a great time to join with our special Ink Pad Promotion going on! You’ll get over $192 in product for just $99!!!
If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Blue Mountain Stampers, contact me – I’d love to tell you more about joining and answer any questions you may have.
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very active group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
I won’t be posting tomorrow, but come on back by Friday when I’ll be sharing my #imbringingbirthdaysback card for July.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code J4YKW2KG, place a qualifying order of $50 and you’ll receive a FREE Gift from me
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you