Yippie!!! They are HERE!!! and you can get them starting today! I’ve been playing with mine and LOVE them – they are soooooo easy to use and create such beautifully projects!!! I can’t wait for you to use them in my November Card Class.
Check out this quick video to see what they are all about.
Stampin’ Blends Features
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, Stampin’ Up! is also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images.
You have options – A stamp set, kit or bundle which includes both and saves you 10%!
Color Me Happy Stamp Set (144062/144069)
Color Me Happy Project Kit (144609)
Want them both? Save 10% with the Color Me Happy Bundle (148033/148034)
Want to see more? Check out this Stampin’ Blends Brochure
Here is the fine print:
- Date Available: November 1
- All items available on any order type.
- Stampin’ Blends will be available in upcoming catalogs.
- Prices are guaranteed through May 31, 2018.
- The Color Me Happy Project Kit will be available while supplies last. In conjunction with the kit, the Color Me Happy Stamp Set will be available as long as kit supplies last.
- There is no minimum order required.
- New demonstrators can choose Stampin’ Blends as part of their Starter Kit.
Got questions? Feel free to contact me.
Shop at my Online Store and use Hostess Code PCPHSH24 during November and receive a free gift from me with a qualifying order of $50 or more in product!
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you so I can mail you your FREE gift!
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter My Newsletters include stamping tips, ideas and updates on what is happening with me! You’ll also receive a FREE Class Tutorial using the 2017-2019 In Colors when you sign up!