Do you find it difficult to find time in your schedule to attend stamping classes? Are you interested in my events but can’t attend because of the distance? If that’s the case then my Online Classes are perfect for you.
Two great options to choose from:
- Class Kit (Supply Kit, PDF & Videos, and priority mailing)
- PDF & Videos (only)
Scroll down to see my Online Class Details
Class Supply List:
You’ll need the following supplies to complete the projects as designed
- Art Gallery Stamp Set (158201) & Floral Gallery Dies (154316) or (retiring **Bundle 156227)
- Heat & Stick Powder (**156110)
- Gilded Leafing Embellishment (**154560)
The Art Gallery Suite of Products (retiring **155982)
- Petal Pink Classic Ink (147169/154893)
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink (144102/154884)
- Poppy Parade Classic Ink (119791/154958)
- Terracotta Tile Classic Ink (retired 150086/150093) or Calypso Coral (147101/122934)
- Bumblebee Classic Ink (153116/153122)
- Old Olive Classic Ink (147090/102059)
- VersaMark Ink Pad (102283/102193)
- Heat Tool (120053)
- Stampin’ Sponge (retired 141337) or Sponge Daubers (133773)
Adhesives are not included in class
Online Class Kits
What does my kit include?
- Pre-cut supplies to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- Class PDF and Videos showing you how to create these projects
- Envelopes so you can mail your projects when you are ready
- US only (mailing addresses)
- Available while kits last
- All sales are final
- Click the Buy Now button to purchase your Online Class Card Kit
- Kits will be mailed (priority mail) within 48 hours of your purchase by USPS; and your PDF will be emailed to you.
- Email me at StampwithJini@gmail.com if you have any questions or a problem with the Buy Now button
Click here to order your Stampin’ Up! Products online 24/7! (US only)
- Class Kits are limited supply since they may include some retired products
- You receive 2 each of the three cards shown. (Designer Series Paper patterns and accessories may vary.)
- Class Card/project kit includes envelopes, pre-cut card stock and accessories for you to complete your cards. (Adhesives, Glue Dots, and Stampin’ Dimensionals are not included.)
- Die cutting and shapes will be punched for you (no stamped images are included). Textured embossing will be done for you, except when stamping first is required. Border punching typically is not include.
- The PDF will be emailed to you when kit ships by USPS. PDF includes Detail instructions and Video links. A PDF includes a photo and supply list, along with measurements for each card/project.
- Stamped images are NOT included in the Card Kit. This is in compliance to Stampin’ Up! Policies. Don’t have a set? Stamp sets can be purchased in my Online Store or through me directly. You may also substitute similar sized images or sentiments you currently have.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at StampwithJini@gmail.com