The 2017 holiday catalog ends on January 2, but that doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to everything just yet!
- We’re carrying over some of the catalog’s most popular items, and giving you the opportunity to love your favorite products a little longer.
- Items from the 2017 Holiday Catalog Carryover list will remain active and available until May 31, 2018.
- After this date, items will either appear in the 2018–2019 annual catalog or be retired.
Holiday Carry Over List (printable PDF)
- NOTE Bundles are part of the Year End Sales Event: the bundle pricing will go away on January 2. If you’re in love with one of the carryover products that are currently bundled, get them now and save 10%! Bundles are while supplies last.
And while you are in my Online Store you’ll want to take a look at the Clearance Rack too – there are some wonderful deals there.
Stampin’ Up! announced some big changes for the Stamparatus Reservation. So if you weren’t able to get in on the first Reservation window I’ve got some great news for you!
- The next window for reserving a Stamparatus will be Dec 5th – 30th. And there is a HUGE CHANGE. Stampin’ Up! will be taking as many reservations as come in – there won’t be a limited number of spots this time. However there will be A LIMIT of one per person.
- They will ship starting in March in the order that the reservation was received. This means Stress free reservations!
- Remember: You don’t have to pay for it until yours ships AND you can add other items to your cart at that time. BUT you’ll need a credit/debit card to hold your spot when you reserve yours.
- If you don’t reserve yours between December 5th and December 30th, you’ll have to wait to order yours until the 2018 Annual Catalog Launches in June!
If you are on my mailing list, I’ll be sending out a reminder with instructions for the Reservation process so that you don’t miss out!
If you’re not on my mailing list, why not sign up today? Just click on the link HERE or on the side bar to the right.
Got questions? I’m happy to answer any questions you may have just contact me at StampwithJini@gmail.com or call me at 706 754-7124.
Shop at my Online Store in December and use Hostess Code ANN4HBHX place a $25 order and receive a FREE gift from me!
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you so I can mail you your FREE gift!
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter My Newsletters include stamping tips, ideas and updates on what is happening with me! You’ll also receive a FREE Class Tutorial using the 2017-2019 In Colors when you sign up!