Yesterday I shared my special team event project with you and so today I thought I’d share some of the wonderful projects my team brought to share at our October meeting. The share time covered everything from cards to 3ds.
This first little project holds a few mini candy bars and was made using the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper (147820) and the Candy Cane Season (147692) and Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp sets (142043) with their coordinating punches.
It’s topped off with our Cherry Cobbler Double Stitched Ribbon (144117) and Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine (147888). Isn’t it adorable? I love the idea of combining the gingerbread cookie with the candy cane for this quick and easy treat.
And here is a beautiful box that was created with the Seasonal Layers Framelits Dies (143751). One of my favorites since it takes you through all 4 seasons.
And of course we didn’t forget the Cards – This first one was made with the Daisy Delight stamp set (143669).
And this last one using the Accented Blooms stamp set. I just love the fall colors that were used on this card so I’m including the supply list for you below.
As I said yesterday, I appreciate and I’m inspired by my team each and every day. I’ve got a great group of wonderful and talented stampers!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very active group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Accessories: Tranquil Tide 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon (146948), Stampin’ Write Markers, Clear Wink of Stella (141897), Tailored Tag Punch (145667), Softly Falling Embossing Folder (139672), and White Embossing Powder (109132)
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code W2NX46E9
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you