This format for my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack was a big hit so we’ll be doing it again this year. I’ve also added an Online version for you too.
What is a Stamp-A-Stack? It’s a class where you multiples of the same card so that you can get your Christmas cards done before the holiday rush since I’ve done all the designing and cutting for you!
Create 10 cards per set, choose from 5 different designs, and Make as many sets of 10 as you want!
Thursday, November 4th 10 am – 4 pm
Saturday, November 6th 10 am – 4 pm
Work at your own pace. Everything is included except your favorite Adhesives.
Class Fee: $18 (per set of 10 cards)
Buy 4 sets and get the 5th set for FREE!!!
Choose as many sets as you want; there is no limit!
R.S.V.P and Prepay by Wednesday, October 27rd to hold your spot
Don’t forget to tell me how many of each design option you want when you RSVP
I’m offering an upgrade option this year so you can have your own set of Stampin’ Blends to complete the class. As always, feel free to substitute another color if you need to. Simply email me your RSVP and let me know the changes along with your payment method.
Class Add On Stampin’ Blends Option for Card A:
• Option 1: Cost $21 (Includes 2 Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Real Red and Basic Black Combo Packs)
• I want it all Option 2: Cost $42 (Includes 4 Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, and Ivory/Bronze Combo Packs)
Not Local? Or just want the Online Class?
Class PDF & Videos (only) $20
Stamp-a-Stack Class Kit simply pay shipping for flat rate padded envelope $9.30
Need Adhesive? No problem, pick yours up at the class or place your order with me today while taking advantage of our 24 Hour Stamp Sale or when signing up
Here is the fine print –
• There a 5 card designs to choose from; you tell me which ones you’d like to make
• You’ll make a stack of 10 each design/designs you choose
• You can choose to do as many designs or stacks of 10 as you’d like to
• Envelopes are included
• Adhesives are not provided
• You work at your own pace
• Come to one of the times or both; it’s up to you!
• You can choose an add-on Stampin’ Blends option if you’d like your own to work with
• Add On options must be paid for at the same time as class payment so I’ll have everything here for you to work with the day of the event. (I’ll need your credit card number to place your order.)
Let me know if you have any questions. Simply email me at [email protected] or call 706 754-7124
Here are some PayPal Buttons for your convivence – However, I’ll still need for you to let me know the card designs you would like to make and/or if you want to add on the Stampin’ Blends.
Stamp-a-Stack Cards (Sets of 10) Choose from Card Design A, B, C, D, and E
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code 3XVJ2T4Q and receive a FREE Gift, a Be Jolly Card Class
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to send you your free gift.
If your Online order is $150 or more make sure not to use the host code so that you can take advantage of the Host Benefits yourself – No worries, I’ll still send you your free gift. It’s my way of saying thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!