Now you too can Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Kits!
Last week at Leadership in Orlando Stampin’ Up! announced several new products that are going to knock your socks off.
Paper Pumpkin is a new monthly project kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get Swept away from the mundane – your creativity carriage awaits you in a box that will arrive at your door each month. It’s a fully decked out creativity carriage just for you and a 30 minute escape from your life with some paper crafting fun.
Paper Pumpkin comes in a sweet little box, but you’ll love what is inside:
- All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, decore items and more!
How do you get started?
It’s soooo easy.
- Simply sign up now by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Click Get It
- Complete the online form
- List me, Jini Merck, as your demonstrator during the ordering process
- Then sit back and relax and wait for you kit to arrive at your door each month.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, or share with your friends and family every month! What fun and what a wonderful gift to give someone too!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here are the details:
- Each month Stampin’ Up! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project – cards, journals, decor and more (They color coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper and accessories – everything except adhesive
- Each kit is a 30 minute creative escape
- Paper Pumpkin kits will ship on or around the 15th every month
- You need to sign up by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (example: Let’s say you sign up on March 10th, Paper Pumpkin will send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on March 11th, Paper Pumpkin will send you your first kit around June 15th)
- Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and there’s no additional shipping cost)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription at any time. You can even skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, Paper Pumpkin will be offering a Try-It kit. If you’ld like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month. (Our Try It kit is not the same as your subscription kits.)
Here’s how to order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting today by going to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It. Be sure to add me, Jini Merck, as your demo when you fill out the online order form. (Remember Starting in March you can visit my online store to do this too)
Get a FREE Gift in Your Very First Kit
The welcome kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome kit includes a FREE gift – One of our fabulous clear blocks!
Here is a picture of what is in the Welcome Kit
Not sure if you want to commit? You can get the Just Try It kit on March 1st!
Still not sure – come back to see the completed projects I’ll be posting them later.