If you haven’t seen the NEW 2019-2020 Catalog by now your in for a huge treat. It’s filled with great NEW products and it’s live now!!!
And the Clearance Rack has been updated too!
2019 Annual Catalog Organizational items – I bet you’re wondering if I’ve got my organizational items for this catalog and if I’ll be sharing them with you. Well of course I have, after all its a must. LOL! Seriously who doesn’t love to organize their craft area, right? I’ve be posting these items over the next few days for you – so stop back by often. Or if you don’t want to miss a thing, why not sign up to receive my blog posts right in your inbox? Click HERE to sign up (and then don’t forget to click on the link in the email you receive to activate your request to receive my information)
Wondering How to Get YOUR Copy of the NEW Annual Catalog?
- If you haven’t ordered in a while
- Don’t have a demonstrator
Contact me at email@example.com or give me a call.
If you LOVE the NEW 2019 Annual Catalog and have a long shopping list – why not host a private party? Traditional, book or even a face book party will allow you to earn some of your wish list for FREE!
Contact today to learn more and choose a date for your party!
So what do you think? Want it all? Have you fallen in LOVE the new Catalog too? Would you like to receive a discount on all these products? Have you ever considered joining my team? If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Blue Mountain Stampers, is a great choice!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very activity group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code VNQH4QYC Place an order with me and use this host code get a FREE Gift from me – 2019 In Color Swatches!
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code