My friend, Anna and I have designed a great option for you to see all the NEW Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Holiday Catalog AND have a way to quickly see the coordinating Card Stock of each Designer Series Paper pack too! No more hunting through stacks of paper since everything is in one place. And now you can get one too!
And we’re back with 8 NEW Swatch Books – this time for the 2019 Holiday Catalog with its beautiful papers and you can reserve yours starting today!
What do you get?
- Each set contains 8 Swatch Books: Includes 4 Designer Series Paper and 4 Specialty Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
- Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. (The exception is the Feels Like Frost, Night Before Christmas, and Wrapped in Plaid with 12 patterns staggered at 1/8″ for easy flipping.) The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long.
- Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock listed for the pack of Designer Series Paper.
- Three of the Swatch Books include the coordinating Copper, Gold, and Silver Foil Papers.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the Holiday Catalog.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
- I’m doing this as a special service and would need payment by the end of the day September 3rd if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video that I did when we launched our idea
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So, you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you to show at your parties
Cost: $26 (plus $7.35 shipping)
How to Reserve yours?
You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on September 4th so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
EMAIL me directly at StampwithJini@gmail.com with your information listed below to save your spot in the share: (Note: For multiple shares – contact me for a shipping quote…a Flat Rate Envelope can hold quite a bit).
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (US only)
3. Indicate how many Paper Shares and/or Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
4. Email for PayPal invoicing
When your shares/swatch book order fills, I will email a PayPal invoice for payment process (around August 26th). I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once payment is received for the share/swatch book.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
And of course, if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.
NOTE: The first share/swatch books if placed on September 4th can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your swatch book/share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
Here what people are saying about our Design Tool & Swatch Books who have ordered them in the past:
I received my swatch books and I am thrilled with them!
Love, love, love looking through all of those papers. Has also been very helpful seeing exactly what every paper looks like in person. I was able to eliminate half of the papers immediately and know which ones I absolutely have to have.
Thank you so much for the speedy shipping. You must have worked around the clock as soon as you received the DSP order. I cannot even imagine what a production line you must have going if you have a lot of orders for these swatches!
Received my swatch books, and I love them! Love the design with adding the cardstock. Great idea! And I like how you can swivel them.
I love how you put the coordinating cardstock samples with matching DSP. SO Excited!!
I really enjoyed the one I ordered for the Occasions catalog.
Love the idea of seeing the cardstock colors with the dsp in one place.
I love the DSP swatch books and flipped thru them all. Great to see them “in person” instead of just catalog photos.
Thanks for your hard work putting them all together.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code Q2UWTQRW Place a qualifying order of $35 or more with me between now and August 18th and use this host code get a FREE Daisy Lane Note Card & Box Class!