You’ve got 2 great Designer Series Paper Options
NEW 2020 January – June Mini Catalog!
If you love Stampin’ Up! like I do – let me share our Designer Series Paper with you. If you were to purchase all of the Designer Series Paper by yourself it would be a lot more, but by joining my share you’ll be joining other paper crafters to get a taste of all the papers at a fraction of the cost. And who doesn’t love that?
These 2 options are being done with a Prepaid Reservation period – I can’t guarantee there will be more spots after the January 2nd deadline. This post has a lot of info in it so make sure to read all the way to the bottom.
And of course I’m happy to answer any questions about this option I’m offering.
Option 1: Designer Series Paper Share
This share includes 48 sheets of the 2020 January – June Mini Designer & Specialty Papers
Here is the break down:
- Peaceful Poppies, Birthday Bonanza, Tropical Oasis, and Country Club Designer Series Paper: 6 x 12 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
- Best Dressed Designer Series Papers: 6 x 6 of 12 double sided patterns from each pack
- From My Heart Specialty, Parisian Blooms Specialty Designer Series Papers: 6 x 12 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
FREE 6 x 6 Sale-a-bration Bonus: Golden Honey Specialty and Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper
You’ll receive one of each Sale-a-bration pattern too!! That’s an addition 12 Sheets of (6 of each pattern from the 2 SAB packages).
That’s a total of 60 sheets of Designer Series Paper!!! This is like our own little Paper Stack and it is a cost-effective way to “get it all”.
Cost $38 for each share + Priority shipping $8.05
Option 2: Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book
It’s back – so my friend Anna and I are offering this option again for you to see all the Designer Series Paper from the 2020 January – June Mini Catalog AND have a way to quickly see the coordinating Card Stock of each Designer Series Paper pack too! No more hunting through stacks of paper since everything is in one place. And now you can get one too!
What do you get?
- Each set contains 7 Swatch Books: Contains 5 Designer Series Paper and 2 Specialty Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
- Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long.
- Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock listed for the pack of Designer Series Paper.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the Annual Catalog.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
- I’ll need payment by the end of the day January 2nd if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Bonus 2 additional Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Swatch Book: Order and Pay for your Swatch Book by January 2nd and you’ll receive 2 Bonus Swatch Books of the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Papers, Golden Honey Specialty and Lily Impressions.
That’s a total of 9 Swatch Books!
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video
(from my 2019 Occasions Catalog Swatch Books)
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So, you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you to show at your parties
Cost: $26 + Priority Mail shipping $7.75
How to Reserve yours?
You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on January 2nd so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
EMAIL me directly at StampwithJini@gmail.com with your information listed below to save your spot in the share: (Note: For multiple shares and/or swatch books – contact me for a shipping quote…a Priority Mail envelope can hold quite a bit).
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Indicate how many Paper Shares and/or Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
3. Email for PayPal invoicing
Items will be shipped to your PayPal mailing address
When your shares/swatch book order fills, I will email a PayPal invoice for payment process (around December 26th). I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once payment is received for the shares/swatch book.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
And of course, if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.
NOTE: The first share/swatch books if placed on January 3rd can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your Swatch Book/Paper Share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
As always – Please let me know if you have any questions.