I’ve got two great options for you for the NEW catalog that you’re going to love!
- 2023 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Share
If you love Stampin’ Up! like I do – let me share our Designer Series Paper with you. If you were to purchase all of the Designer Series Paper by yourself it would be a lot more, but by joining my share you’ll be joining other paper crafters to get a taste of all the papers at a fraction of the cost. And who doesn’t love that? The share price is based on the price listed in the Stampin’ Up! 2023 Annual Catalog.
What will I get? This 6×12 Share includes the following:
- Countryside Inn, Earthen Elegance, Fresh as a Daisy, Let’s Go Fishing, Les Shoppes, Masterfully Made, Stargazing, and Zoo Crew: 6×12 of 6 double sided patterns from each package
- Expressions in Ink and Simply Elegant: 6×6 of 6 double sided patterns
- Bright & Beautiful, Inked Botanicals: (2) 6×6 of 12 double sided designs
- Delightfully Eclectic: 6×12 of 12 double sided designs
- Glorious Gingham: (2) 6×6 of 1 double sided design
Cost is $60
6×6 COLOR COLLECTION Add On OPTION:
Each share gives you a piece of all the colors and NEW patterns from each of the 6 Color Collection DSP in the 2023 Annual Catalog on page 133
Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, 2022 In Color, and 2023 In Color Paper Stacks: 6×6 of 2 double sided patterns from each stack
Cost is $37.50
Shipping is $9.95 or you may pick up
You are welcome to get more than one share; spots are not held until payment is received.
2. 2023 Annual Catalog Design Tool & Swatch Books
NEW Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book
See all the Designer Series Paper from the 2023 Annual Catalog AND have a way to quickly see the coordinating Card Stock of each Designer Series Paper pack too! No more hunting through stacks of paper since everything is in one place Order today so you can have this handy tool for creating too!
- Each set contains 13 Swatch Books: Contains 12 Designer Series Paper and the NEW 2023-2025 In Color Collection Designer Series Paper
- Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
- Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long. (Papers with 12 patterns are staggered at 1/8″ for easy flipping.)
- Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock that we carry listed for the pack of Designer Series Paper.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the Annual Catalog.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
- I’m doing this as a special offer and would need payment by the end of the day May 1st if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video (from my first Swatch Books that were offered).
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So, you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you to show at your events
All 13 Swatch Books Cost: $48 (plus $9.65 shipping or porch pick up)
Here are the details for ordering yours!!!
How to Reserve yours?
You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on May 1st so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
EMAIL me directly at StampwithJini@gmail.com with your information listed below to save your spot in the share
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address will be PayPal address (US only)
3. Indicate how many Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
4. Email for PayPal invoicing
When your shares/swatch book order fills, I will email a PayPal invoice for payment process (within 24 hours of receiving your order). I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once everyone’s payments are received on May 1st for the Shares and Swatch Books.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
And of course, if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.
NOTE: The first Designer Series Paper shares/swatch books if placed on May 2nd can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your swatch book/share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
Reminder: I will do my best to do everything I can to expedite your order. If something is delayed, please be aware that Swatch Books will not ship until all paper has been received.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code BMK7WEXH with a product order of $30 or more and receive a FREE Gift from me!