Two great Designer Series Paper Options for the
2021 Holiday MINI Catalog!
If you love Stampin’ Up! like I do – let me share our Designer Series Paper with you. If you were to purchase all of the Designer Series Paper by yourself it would be a lot more, but by joining my share you’ll be joining other paper crafters to get a taste of all the papers at a fraction of the cost. And who doesn’t love that? The share price is based on the price listed in the Stampin’ Up! 2021 MINI Catalog.
Option 1: 6×6 Designer Series Paper Share
What will I get? This Share includes the following:
This share includes 62 sheets of Mini Designer & Specialty Paper here is the break down
- Painted Christmas, Sweet Stockings, Harvest Meadow, and Heartwarming Hugs: 6 x 6 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
- Whimsy & Wonder, Peaceful Place, and Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Papers: 6 x 6 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
- Gingerbread & Peppermint and Cute Halloween Designer Series Papers: 6×6 of 6 double sided patterns
This is like our own little Paper Stack and it is a cost-effective way to “get it all”.
Cost $24 for each 6×6 share (plus $7.95 shipping)
You are welcome to get more than one share; spots are not held until payment is received.
NEW Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book
It’s all the NEW Designer Series Paper from the NEW 2021 Mini Catalog and NEW 2021 Sale-a-bration Brochure AND this tool gives you a way to quickly see the coordinating Card Stock of each Designer Series Paper pack too!
No more hunting through stacks of paper since everything is in one place. And now you can get one too by reserving yours!
12 NEW Swatch Books – this time for the 2021 Mini Catalog AND 2021 Sale-a-bration Brochure
- Each set contains 12 Swatch Books: Contains 6 Designer Series Paper and 3 Specialty Designer Series Paper along with 3 Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
- Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long. (Papers with 12 patterns are staggered at 1/8″ for easy flipping.)
- Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock that we carry listed for the pack of Designer Series Paper.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
- I’m doing this as a special offer and would need payment by the end of the day August 1st if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video
This video was from when we first launched our idea. Yes, this is from a few years ago so the patterns are different but you’ll get the idea of what you’ll be getting when you order this fun crafting tool.
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So, you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you to show at your parties
Cost: $35 (plus $7.75 shipping)
How to Reserve yours?
You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on August 3rd so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
EMAIL me directly at StampwithJini@gmail.com with your information listed below to save your spot in the share: (Note: For multiple shares and/or swatch books – contact me for a shipping quote…a Flat Rate packaging can hold quite a bit).
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (US only)
3. Indicate how many Paper Shares and/or Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
4. Email for PayPal invoicing
When your shares/swatch book order fills, I will email a PayPal invoice for payment process (around July 26th). I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once payment is received for the shares/swatch book.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
And of course, if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.
NOTE: The first share/swatch books if placed on August 3rd can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your swatch book/share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
I’ll do my best to fill these orders as quickly as possible. I’ll be placing my order first thing on August 3rd. However, if there are back orders, orders will ship when everything has been received.