We ALL LOVE Designer Series Paper, right? How about some Options for the Annual Catalog Paper Share and Design Tool?
Option 1: Designer Series Paper Share
What will I get? This Share includes the following:
This share includes 184 sheets of Annual Designer & Specialty Paper here is the break down
- Beauty of the Earth, Bloom Where You’re Planted, Hand Penned, In Good Taste, In the Wild, Pansy Petals, Sweet Symmetry, and You’re a Peach: 6 x 6 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
- Expressions of Ink Specialty and Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Papers: 6 x 6 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
- Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Papers: 6×6 of 6 double sided patterns
- 2021-2023 In Color, 2020-2022 In Color, Brights, Neutrals, Regals, and Subtles Designer Series Papers: 6×6 of 2 double sided patterns from each pack
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (Host): 6×6 of 12 double sided patterns
This is like our own little Paper Stack and it is a cost-effective way to “get it all”.
Cost $65 for each 6×6 share (plus $7.95 shipping)
You are welcome to get more than one share
NEW Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book for the 2021 Annual Catalog
If you love design tools that help you crafting easier, you’ll want to try our Design Tool & Swatch Book. The Prepaid Reservation period and is date sensitive – I can’t guarantee there will be spots after the May 3rd deadline. And of course I’m happy to answer any questions about this option I’m offering.
Option 2: NEW Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book
See all the Designer Series Paper from the 2021 Annual Catalog AND have a way to quickly see the coordinating Card Stock of each Designer Series Paper pack too! No more hunting through stacks of paper since everything is in one place Order today so you can have this handy tool for creating too!
The additional nine packages of Designer Series Paper from the 2021 Annual Catalog are not shown but will be included
What do you get?
- Each set contains 12 Swatch Books: Contains 9 Designer Series Paper and 2 Specialty Designer Series Paper along with 1 Host Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
- Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long. (Papers with 12 patterns are staggered at 1/8″ for easy flipping.)
- Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock and Foils that we carry listed for the pack of Designer Series Paper.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the Annual Catalog.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
- I’m doing this as a special offer and would need payment by the end of the day May 3rd if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video (from my first Swatch Books that were offered)
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So, you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you to show at your parties
· Please note we are providing those of you who have shopped with us in the past 2 Options since we have the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper is returning.
All 12 Swatch Books Cost: $35 (plus $7.95 shipping)
Option #2 (Great for those who have already purchased last year’s 2020 Annual Swatch Books)
11 Swatch Books Cost $32 (plus $7.95 shipping)
This option does NOT include Swatch Books for the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper pack.
NOTE: The first share/swatch books if placed on May 4th when the catalog goes live can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your swatch book/share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
How to Reserve yours?
You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on May 3rd so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
EMAIL me directly at StampwithJini@gmail.com with your information listed below to save your spot in the share: (Note: For multiple shares and/or swatch books – contact me for a shipping quote… Flat Rate packaging can hold quite a bit).
When share/swatch books are invoiced together I’m happy to combine shipping for the best option
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (US only)
3. Indicate how many Paper Shares and/or Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
4. Email for PayPal invoicing
When your shares/swatch book order fills, I will email a PayPal invoice for payment process (around April 26th). I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once payment is received for the shares/swatch book.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
And of course, if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.
Just a Reminder: I will do my best to do everything I can to expedite your order. Currently our shipping has been affected due to current events, creating backorders, unorderable products, and shipping delays. If this happens and there are back orders, please be aware that Swatch Books & Paper Shares will not ship until all paper has been received.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code 4PRPAJYN
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to send you your free gift, a FREE Class using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle.
If your Online order is $150 or more make sure not to use the host code so that you can take advantage of the Host Benefits yourself – No worries, I’ll still send you your free gift. It’s my way of saying thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!