Each month I gather with my Team, the Blue Mountain Stampers and we share what we have been doing over the past weeks. Among other things we also swap cards and stamp together. It’s a lot of fun having a community of crafters that gather like this. Today’s cards are part of the swaps that were shared.
This first card uses the Marvelous Nature stamp set (161252) and our Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper (Online Exclusive 161139). The monochromatic card has been stamped using our
returning color Pretty Peacock and the wings have been partially cut so they have a bit of lift to them. The background has a bit of texture added to it by dry embossing with the Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder. A bit of shimmer was added with the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (158130). I love the way that these gems pick up the color your using them with.
This next is a book fold that has been created with the Zoo Crew Suite Collection (161319 )
The fun fold and little images have been cut from the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper (161304). And the sentiments have been stamped using the Zany Zoo stamp set (161305) using Memento Tuxedo Black and a little pop of color has been added with our Classic Matte Dots (158146).
How fun is that?
Are you looking for a group of stampers who you can connect with? Would you like a discount on your favorite stamping products? Right now is a great time to join my Team, The Blue Mountain Stampers. And did you know that as a demonstrator you get to see and order things first with our PreOrders? Check out my Holiday Mini PreOrder Sneak Peek video.
And as I am sure you can guess, being the first to see this new catalog or any of our new catalogs is a very exciting AND a huge perk of being a Demonstrator – after all who wouldn’t want to be first? Right! Add the fact that you’ll receive a discount on all these products and you can’t lose! If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Blue Mountain Stampers, you too can be first too!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very active group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive Facebook group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the crafter who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Last Chance to hold your spot for August’s Card Class
August Kit Sale ends the 31st
Redeem your Bonus Day Coupons by August 31st