I love sharing with my team and coming home after a Stampin’ Up! event is no different. While this year we gathered virtually we still were able to gather for an After party and share the excitement of the NEW 2021 January – June Mini Catalog.
So I created these cute little flag holders using the Quite Curvy Bundle (156228) that is currently available. I just love these little sweet birds!
I used the colors from our OnStage@Home swag so everything coordinated
and was able to put the logo on the inside of these folders with the little flag sticky notes. We are going to need lots of sticky notes!!!
I also put together some little charms using some images from the stamp sets, the catalog, and logo. Each one was a bit different
but they all had one thing in common – a prize patrol number!
Things were all set up for a light lunch and an couple of hours with the team.
Of course, no team event is without stamping, so I had packets for everyone with their little team gifts waiting for them all their stamping spot.
We also had a table to share all the Product Purchase Premiere goodies – there is nothing like being able to touch and feel in person!
And of course I shared my copy of the real Mini & Sale-a-bration Catalogs that they could look at too.
We made 4 projects using new products from the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure.
And of course while we stamped prize patrol numbers were called and prizes were given out!
Lots of smiling faces
Want to see our projects?
Not only did stamp together, we got to use the new Blending Brushes found in the Mini Catalog and learn a fun new technique too.
I’ll be sharing these projects with you later so stop back by to see my tutorials and videos for these projects and more!
So what do you think? Sound like fun? Love the new items too? It’s just a peek of what’s inside the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog! And as I am sure you can guess, being the first to see this new catalog or any of our new catalogs is a very exciting AND a huge perk of being a Demonstrator – after all who wouldn’t want to be first? Right!
Add the fact that you’ll receive a discount on all these products and you can’t lose! If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Blue Mountain Stampers, you too can be first too!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very active group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Crafting Enthusiasts are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the crafter who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Click here to order your Stampin’ Up! Products online 24/7! (US only)
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code XDUYBZCA
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to send you your free gift, a FREE Class using the Poinsettia Place Suite of Products found in the Mini Catalog.
Are you eligible for a FREE Stampin’ Up! 2021 January-June Mini Catalog?
I’m currently working on my mailing list for shipping the 2021 Catalogs (and will be finalizing it by November 29th) –
You’ll be the first to get one (around the mid December) if:
- Are you a frequent customer of mine? If you ordered a minimum of $50 from me in the last three months (or 90 days) you are eligible to receive FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.
- Have you hosted a Private Party? If you have gathered with friends in the last 3 months (or 90 days) you are eligible to receive FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.
- Haven’t ordered from me for a while or are new? Place an order with me and you are eligible to receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalog. (If you are placing an Online Order make sure your information is up to date and correct).
If you are not a current customer and would like to order a Free 2020-2021 Annual Catalog simply by paying for the Shipping, please contact me by email at StampwithJini@gmail.com so I can send you a PayPal invoice for $7.75 postage OR click the PayPal Button below to pay for the postage (Catalog will be mailed to your PayPal address)