Today’s post not only includes some fun penguin projects, but since it is the last day of the month I wanted to remind you of a couple of important things so you don’t miss out.
1. The Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper promotion ends today.
So don’t miss out on getting your favorite papers in this wonderful promotion – stock up for you projects and gift giving this holiday season.
2. New Style 3D Embossing Folders are now available to order
These remaining 3D embossing folders are now available to order in the new style:
- TUFTED 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151785)
- CORRUGATED 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 151811)
- LAYERED LEAVES 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 152321)
Click HERE to see all of our available Embossing Folders
3. Purple Posy and the set of 2019-2021 In Colors are now available to order
- Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Pad (item 150084)
- Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 150091)
- 2019–2021 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads (item 150087)
4. Last Day for my 10 for $250 Challenge
If all 10 spots aren’t filled by the end of the day – you’ll still be able to get $45 in free product or a 1/2 price item for participating.
Here are the details:
- When ordering Online you must be sure to use Host Code EFXCZ934.
- Failure to use the Host Code means your order will not count in the 10 and you will receive just the $25 Stampin’ Rewards instead of the $45 or ½ price items.
Cards, Cards, Cards…..
And now onto the penguins.
As many of you know I love penguins and collect them. (While my husband has banned me from displaying ALL of them in my kitchen like I did in our first home, you’ll still find some scattered about, especially during the holidays! LOL) My very first set that I purchased from Stampin’ Up! was a penguins set. I can’t resist these little guys! So needless to say it was one of my first choices from the Holiday Catalog.
So anyhow, I wanted to share these cute little playful penguins with you today –
This first card is simply gorgeous in person done in Gorgeous Grape and Seaside Spray. The Hammered Metal Embossing Folder was used for the back ground and then highlighted with some of our Frost White Shimmer Paint (147046) and our Dazzling Diamonds (133751) was then added to make it sparkle.
The NEW Shimmer Crystal Effects were also used for the garland that is wrapped around the penguin. Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine was added first, then some Shimmer Crystal Effects and finally some of the Snowflake Sequins.
And how about some perfectly plaid and traditional holiday colors for some very dapper penguins?
Do you like a little shimmer for your cards? If so you’ll want to check out our Shimmer White Card stock – it adds just a bit of shimmer and is perfect for winter cards like these. I also love it for water coloring and techniques since it is a bit heavier than our Whisper White card stock.
Make sure you don’t miss out on today’s promotions and then don’t forget to stop back by tomorrow when I’ll be sharing a fun project, tutorial and video with you!
Stamp Set: Playful Penguin (150532)
Paper: Shimmery White Card stock (101910) and Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper (149596)
Accessories: Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (150646), Snowflake Sequins (150443), Shimmery Crystal Effects (150892), and Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8: Striped Ribbon (149597)
Click here to order your Stampin’ Up! Products online 24/7! (US only)
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code H62N9P3Z
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you (If you chose no contact in the past you’ll need to call 1-800-Stamp Up to have them change your profile for you.)
Sign up HERE for my FREE Newsletter or Get my Blog Posts delivered right to your inbox HERE