Blue Mountain Day Retreat – Spring 2016
Are you ready to get away from it all? Dust off those winter time blues and get a taste of spring? Why not leave behind the kids, cooking, cleaning and laundry for the day? Or even a few hours? The choice is yours!
Join us for a full day of fellowship and fun. Bring whatever creative projects you would like to work on. You will have table space set up for the whole day– stamp, scrap, Project Life, Paper Pumpkin kits, jewelry, knitting, or whatever you’d like. The choice is yours!
Jini’s Classroom: Saturday, March 5th
What you get:
- Craft time from Saturday 9 am to 9 pm
- Your own 6 foot table
- Make & Takes
- Goody bag with Make & Take supplies and extras
- Access to all of my non-consumables – Big Shot, dies, embossing folders, stamps, punches
- Lunch & Dinner Saturday, plus snacks, water and coffee
- Other fun surprises throughout the day
- Use of a full kitchen, not that you will need it.
Spots are LIMITED – I’m only opening this event up to 8 people. So reserve your spot today!
Or you can Click HERE for more information and my full Calendar of Events.