Stampin’ Up! has created Exclusive Bundles for Every Crafter to help celebrate our 30th Anniversary and give you a sneak peek into the 2018 Annual Catalog! And it starts Tuesday, May 1st!!!
“The Share What You Love Suite Early Release is our Stampin’ Up! tribute to all of the wonderful people who have made—and continue to make—our company what it is today. Join us in celebrating the good times with our exclusive Statement of My Heart Single Stamp, which is available only during early release.”
You’re going to love these beautiful products and the beautiful pearl translucent finish – pictures don’t do it justice.
Here are the details:
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the sales period.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included). So it’s a great time to Join my Team, the Blue Mountain Stampers AND earn a discount! Click HERE for more information about joining.
Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018
My Online Store: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
- Just Getting Started Bundle Item 149524
- A Little More Please Bundle Item 149525
- Gotta Have It All Bundle Item 149526
- In Color Collection Bundle 2018-2020 Item 147153
Check out this video-
Want to see some wonderful projects using these special bundles?
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code EESMRRH2, place a qualifying order of $50 and you’ll receive a FREE Gift from me
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter My Newsletters include stamping tips, ideas and updates on what is happening with me! You’ll also receive a FREE Class Tutorial using the 2017-2019 In Colors when you sign up!
How Do You Get a 2018 Annual Catalog?
Haven’t ordered from me in a while or are new? Place an Online Order with me and I’ll be happy to mail you one (Make sure your online profile information is up to date and you have allowed me to contact you or I won’t be able send you one.).
Don’t have a Demonstrator? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org include your name, address, and phone number and I’ll be happy to mail you one.