Today I’ll be sharing a few more swaps that I received from folks during the OnStage event in Atlanta along with my sneak peek of the goodies I received from the 2020 January – June Mini Catalog Product Purchase Premiere!
I’ll start with the swaps first all of these sets can be found in our 2019 Annual Catalog. Swapping cards is a way for us to share and meet other stampers and I always love the variety of cards. This first card uses the Accented Blooms stamp set (151336).
And this next card uses one of my favorite sets Back on Your Feet (149385) – seems like I’ve needed lots of get well cards this year.
And how about this fun tropical feeling card – perfect for warming up that cold arctic blast we were experiencing last week. The Tropical Chic stamp set (148226) has a set of coordinating dies which makes it a lot of fun to use.
And a fun card that uses strips to create a colorful back ground and it uses
the Love What You Do stamp set (148042) which has some wonderful sentiments in it. And here is a card made with our Butterfly Beauty Dies (148536) and the Butterfly Gala stamp set (148580) two very popular products.
And how about this next card using the Dandelion Wishes stamp set (151345)?
My final swap to share with you today uses the Winds of Change Stamp set (149357),
Got a favorite? Why not leave me a comment and let me know which one you like best?
More #OnStage2019 Fun
Here are a few more photos from the event – it was so much fun having my team there to celebrate with me. Stampin’ Up! always makes the tables a fest for your eyes with it’s colors and images. And of course a gift.
prize patrol is always a hit
And of course a little stamping too rounds out the event – what fun to see and try the products!
And some recognition too – I was excited to celebrate my earning of the Maui Trip and my 10th Anniversary as a Demonstrator. In addition, I was surprised to learn I was 48th in the US as a Team Leader. (Currently there are 37,591 Demonstrators in the US and 52,142 in the World.)
I’m truly thankful, grateful and blessed! I appreciate the fact I have the most wonderful Team, The Blue Mountain Stampers and the best customers a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator could ask for!!!
And now for the sneak peek I know you’ve been waiting for – Here is my video of my unpacking of my 2020 January – June Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-a-bration products that I was able to order during after OnStage during the Product Purchase Premiere. One of the best things I like about being a demonstrator is being able to get products first!
2020 January Mini Catalog OnStage Product Purchase Premiere Sneak Peek Video
Fun right? You’re going to LOVE this Mini Catalog.
Interested in being one of the first to order products too? My video is just a peek of what’s inside the 20202 January Mini Catalog! And as I am sure you can guess, being the first to see this new catalog or any of our new catalogs is a very exciting AND a huge perk of being a Demonstrator – after all who wouldn’t want to be first? Right! Add the fact that you’ll receive a discount on all these products and you can’t loose! If you feel this is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Blue Mountain Stampers, you too can be first too!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very active group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Are you eligible for a FREE Stampin’ Up! 2020 January-June Mini Catalog?
I’m currently working on my mailing list for shipping the 2020 Catalogs (and will be finalizing it by November 29th) –
You’ll be the first to get one (around the mid December) if:
- Are you a frequent customer of mine? If you ordered a minimum of $50 from me in the last three months (or 90 days) you are eligible to receive FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.
- Have you hosted a Private Party? If you have gathered with friends in the last 3 months (or 90 days) you are eligible to receive FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalogs.
- Haven’t ordered from me for a while? Place an order with me and you are eligible to receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalog. (If you are placing an Online Order make sure your information is up to date and correct).
If you don’t already have a Demonstrator and would like a 2020 Mini Catalog email me your Name, Address, and Phone number to StampwithJini.com and I’ll be happy to send you one.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code KTYQJ3TY
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you (If you chose no contact in the past you’ll need to call 1-800-Stamp Up to have them change your profile for you.)