It’s the last few days that I’m taking PreOrders now for Swatch Books for the NEW 2020 August – December Mini Catalog – Don’t miss out! Why not and reserve your spot today!
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So, you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you
What do you get?
- Each set contains 12 Swatch Books: Includes 8 Designer Series Paper and 4 Specialty Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
- Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. (The exception is the Feels Like Frost, Tis the Season, and Plaid Tidings with 12 patterns staggered at 1/8″ for easy flipping.) The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long.
- Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock listed for the pack of Designer Series Paper.
- Three of the Swatch Books include the coordinating Copper, Gold, and Red Foil Papers.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the August – December Mini Catalog.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
- I’m doing this as a special service and would need payment by the end of the day August 3rd if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video (from my first Swatch Books that were offered HERE).
|Option #1 All 12 Swatch Books Cost: $35 (plus $7.75 shipping)|
Option #2 (Great for those who have already purchased last year’s 2019 Holiday Catalog Swatch Books) 9 Swatch Books Cost $30 (plus $7.75 shipping)
This option does NOT include Swatch Books for Brightly Gleaming Specialty, Feels Like Frost Specialty, and Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper packs.
How to Reserve yours? You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on August 4th so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
Note: For multiple shares and/or swatch books – contact me for a shipping quote… Flat Rate packaging can hold quite a bit.
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (US only)
3. Indicate how many Paper Shares and/or Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
4. Email for PayPal invoicing
When your shares/swatch book order fills, I will email a PayPal invoice when I receive your request. The invoice must be paid by August 3rd.
I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once payment is received for the share/swatch book.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment.
Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
And of course, if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.
NOTE: The first share/swatch books can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your swatch book/share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code K3AK2D2F
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code