Wow – the time has flown since that first box was put into our hands at Leadership. It’s been 6 years and Paper Pumpkin is celebrating 6 years of great kits with a EXTRA stamp set tucked into the March Paper Pumpkin Box just for you!
To celebrate this fun occasion and to thank everyone who supports Paper Pumpkin month after month, Stampin’ Up! is offering a specially-designed March kit and a FREE STAMP SET. Oh, yes. You read that right. In March, you will receive TWO stamp sets with your Paper Pumpkin kit.
Stampin’ Up! doesn’t want to give away too much, but here’s a little bit about the March kit. Because it’s celebrating it’s 6th birthday, Stampin’ Up! decided to create a kit that is perfect for making birthday cards!
- The March kit features eight full-sized, mailable cards
- Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade
- This kit has an element that is sure to “pop”!
- The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set and can be used on a variety of crafting projects.
Here are the details:
- A subscriber must have an active subscription by March 10, 2019 in order to receive the March kit.
- The FREE stamp set coordinates with the March kit but it is not needed to complete the projects.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
So why not Sign Up today and get your own special Kit for March?
There are two ways to subscribe
• Monthly Subscriptions – pay as you go – CLICK HERE to sign up
• PrePaid Monthly Subscriptions – which allow you to earn FREE Sale-a-bration products too! Simply add them to any order.
The choice is up to you!
These kits make great gifts too! So why not give one?
Got questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code H3Z3YTVZ
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you (If you chose no contact in the past you’ll need to call 1-800-Stamp Up to have them change your profile for you.)
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter – My Newsletters include stamping tips, tutorials, ideas and Classes!