Yesterday I promised you that I would share my video tutorial for my Christmas Collectibles Treat Tent. This cute little tent was my little treat for those of you who attended my Holiday Catalog Premiere Party.
These little treat tents are fun and sooo easy to make – I think you’re going to enjoy making them for family and friends this holiday season. After all who doesn’t like a little surprise?
So here is my latest video tutorial – Christmas Collectibles Treat Tent
Stop by tomorrow when I’ll be sharing the card that everyone made during the event.
Stamp Set: Christmas Collectibles (131772/131775) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748/127802)
Card Stock: Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (132341), Bermuda Bay (131197) and Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Ink: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad (131171)
Accessories: Silver 1/8″ Ribbon (132137), Ornament Punch (132152), Modern Label Punch (119849), and Word Window Punch (119857)
Use Mystery Hostess Code RUG6FXNY when placing your order online and your name will be entered into my Mystery Hostess Drawing. This Mystery Hostess Code RUG6FXNY will be good through Saturday, November 2nd. The number of hostess will depend on the total sales and I’ll be drawing a hostess for every $150 in sales.
SURPRISE – WEEKLY DEALS!
Stampin’ Up! loves to surprise and delight you – so it’s in that same spirit that they are giving us another surprise that I think you’ll enjoy. Starting today, they will be offering a weekly deal in the online store that will change every Tuesday.
Please note that these weekly deals will be offered only while supplies last! So go ahead and place your order online right away using the Mystery Hostess Code RUG6FXNY so you won’t miss out on them AND you’ll get a chance to be a winner too. The discount will appear in your shopping bag when you check out.
For those of you who are watching for our Thursday Blog One Day Sale items – they will be listed in the same location – under weekly deals, but will only be available for the 24 hour period.
Click HERE to see this week’s Weekly Deals
Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Introduced
Just introduced to make your holiday gift giving quick and easy is our new Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags. What is this? Well it is a book of 70+ tags in five designers that have been created from existing punches and die shapes. These tags coordinate with the Season of Style products in the Holiday Catalog and are great for making quick and easy tags by themselves or even combined with items you already have.
You can purchase these items individually or in 2 different money saving bundles –
- Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book (134975)
- Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set (134623)
- Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundles (135921): includes Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book,Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Starter Bundle (135290) includes: Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book, Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set, Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot, and Clear Block C
Click HERE for a printable PDF flyer
Don’t forget – Time is running out to sign up for Paper Pumpkin this month. You have to sign up by midnight tonight (October 10th) so you won’t miss out on any more kits.
Remember each month’s kit is only available for a month at a time; go to www.paperpumkin.com to sign up.
It’s soooo easy:
- Simply sign up now by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Click Get It or Join Here
- Complete the online form
- List me, (Jini Merck, Clarkesville, GA) as your demonstrator during the ordering process
- Then sit back and relax and wait for you kit to arrive at your door each month.
After you complete your registration, you’ll receive a confirmation email
- Please forward the email to me.
- I’ll verify you are on the list and then send you a Thank You gift for choosing me as your Demonstrator.