NEW Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book
My friend Anna and I have designed a great new option for you to see all the Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Occasions Catalog AND have a way to quickly see the coordinating Card Stock of each Designer Series Paper pack too! No more hunting through stacks of paper since everything is in one place. And now you can get one too!
What do you get?
Each set contains 7 Swatch Books: Contains 6 Designer Series Paper and 1 Specialty Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. (The exception is the Classic Garage with 12 patterns staggered at 1/8″ for easy flipping.) The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long.
Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock listed for the pack of DSP.
Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the Occasions Catalog.
Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
I’m doing this as a special service for you and would need payment by the end of the day January 2nd if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you to show at your parties
Bonus Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Swatch Book: Order and Pay for your Swatch Book by January 2nd and you’ll receive a Bonus Swatch Book of the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper, Botanical Butterfly.
That’s a total of 8 swatch books!
How to Reserve your Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book:
You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on January 3rd so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
NOTE: The first swatch books if placed on January 3rd can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your swatch book/share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
EMAIL me directly at StampwithJini@gmail.com with your information listed below to save your spot in the share: (Note: For multiple shares – contact me for a shipping quote…a Flat Rate Envelope can hold quite a bit).
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (US only)
3. Indicate how many Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
4. Email for PayPal invoicing
When your shares/swatch book fills, I will email a PayPal invoice for payment process. I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once payment is received for the share/swatch book.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
Note if you’ve already reserved your Designer Series Paper Share (click HERE for more information) items can be shipped together, since it can be added to your flat rate envelope.
And of course if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.