You’ve got 2 great Designer Series Paper Options for the NEW 2019 Annual Catalog!
If you love Stampin’ Up! like I do – let me share our Designer Series Paper with you. If you were to purchase all of the Designer Series Paper by yourself it would be a lot more, but by joining my share you’ll be joining other paper crafters to get a taste of all the papers at a fraction of the cost. And who doesn’t love that? The share price is based on the price listed in the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Annual Catalog.
These 2 options are being done with a Prepaid Reservation period – I can’t guarantee there will be more spots after the June 2nd deadline. This post has a lot of info in it so make sure to read all the way to the bottom.
And of course I’m happy to answer any questions about this option I’m offering.
Option 1: Designer Series Paper Share
What will I get? This Share includes the following:
This share includes 69 sheets of Annual Designer & Specialty Paper here is the break down
- Woven Threads, Magnolia Lane, Garden Lane, Follow Your Art, Bird Ballard, Dinoroar, Perennial Essence, See a Silhouette, and Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper: 6 x 12 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
- Mosaic Mood and Pressed Petal Specialty Designer Series Papers: 6 x 12 of 6 double sided patterns from each pack
- Nobel Peacock Specialty Designer Series Papers: 6×12 of 3 single sided patterns
This is like our own little Paper Stack and it is a cost-effective way to “get it all”.
Cost $40 for each share
Designer Series Paper Add On Option: 6×6 Color Collection
Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, 2018 In Color and 2019 In Color Paper Stacks
What will I get? This Share includes the following:
This share includes 100 sheets of 6×6 of 2 double sided patterns from each stack
Cost $35 for each share
I Want It All Designer Series Paper Collection Option:
Includes both the 6×12 Designer Series Paper Share AND 6×6 Color Collection Shares
This share includes 69 sheets of 6×12 Annual Designer & Specialty Paper, plus 100 sheets of 6×6 Designer Series Paper
You are welcome to get more than one share; spots are not held until payment is received.
Postage is $7.65, due to the flat rate legal envelope size and the 6×12 Designer Series Paper. Please include your address that you’d like your package sent to.
There are 8 spots for each share; I’ll do as many shares as there is interest and will order the share as soon as all the spots are filled. Once the share is filled, I will send you a PayPal (These will start around May 26th). Payments must be received by end of the day June 2nd.
Option 2: NEW Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Book
It’s back – you seemed to enjoy this option when we offered it for the Occasions Catalog and so my friend Anna and I are offering this option again for you to see all the Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Annual Catalog AND have a way to quickly see the coordinating Card Stock of each Designer Series Paper pack too! No more hunting through stacks of paper since everything is in one place. And now you can get one too!
- Each set contains 12 Swatch Books: Contains 9 Designer Series Paper and 3 Specialty Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Measures 2 3/4″ x 6″
- Books contain a piece of each Designer Series Paper staggered at 1/4″ for easy flipping. The shortest piece of Designer Series paper is 4 3/4″ long.
- Each swatch book contains all of the coordinating Card Stock listed for the pack of Designer Series Paper.
- Each swatch book is labeled with the name of the Designer Series Paper, Item number and a list of the coordinating card stock colors included in the Designer Series Paper as per the Annual Catalog.
- Each Designer Series Paper Swatch Book is assembled with a post for easy turning.
- I’ll need payment by the end of the day June 2nd if you would like to participate and get yours as soon as possible after the catalog launches.
Want to see them in action? Check out my quick Video
(from my Occasions Catalog Swatch Books)
Design Tool & Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
Wondering why you need one?
- It’s perfect as a reference guide for Designer Series Paper while you create your projects since everything is in one place.
- A post at the bottom so you can easily fan out the Designer Series Paper and Card Stock and see things for designing.
- The staggered Designer Series Papers make it easy for you to flip though the colors and patterns and see the coordinating card stock with each piece.
- Just 2 3/4″ x 6″ – it’s small enough to sit on your desk and not get in the way
- Labels to tell you Designer Series Paper Name, item number, and the coordinating colors of card stock. (So, you can order more of your favorite paper easily)
- If you are a demonstrator this is an easy, affordable, portable way to carry samples of ALL the Designer Series Paper with you to show at your parties
Cost: $30 (plus $7.35 shipping)
How to Reserve yours?
You’ll need to email me (StampwithJini@gmail.com) or call me (706 754-7124) to hold your spot ASAP, since there isn’t a lot of time before I need to place the order on June 3rd so you get yours as soon as possible after the catalog goes live.
EMAIL me directly at StampwithJini@gmail.com with your information listed below to save your spot in the share: (Note: For multiple shares and/or swatch books – contact me for a shipping quote…a Flat Rate packaging can hold quite a bit).
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (US only)
3. Indicate how many Paper Shares and/or Design Tool & DSP Swatch Book sets you would like to reserve
4. Email for PayPal invoicing
When your shares/swatch book order fills, I will email a PayPal invoice for payment process (around May 26th). I will then place my order with Stampin’ Up! once payment is received for the shares/swatch book.
PayPal is easy — and a PayPal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card. When you receive your PayPal invoice by email, you can choose to pay using your PayPal funds or by a credit/debit card. Simply follow their instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you. It should be simple!
And of course, if you live locally – just let me know if you prefer to pick up your items rather than pay for the shipping and I’ll invoice you accordingly.
NOTE: The first share/swatch books if placed on June 4th can be expected in about 2 weeks after I place the order. Here is how my paper shares/swatch books work… first I save your spot and collect your payment, then I place the order, receive the order, cut and package the paper, package up your swatch book/share for mailing and then take them to the Post Office to ship.
As always – Please let me know if you have any questions.
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code DM7FF6T9
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you (If you chose no contact in the past you’ll need to call 1-800-Stamp Up to have them change your profile for you.)
The Annual Catalog is right around the corner and I won’t be able to mail you one if you have chosen no contact.
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter My Newsletters include stamping tips, tutorials, ideas and Classes!