Stampin’ Up! has just introduced a super cool new option for you – a new photopolymer stamp set. What are photopolymer stamps, you wonder? Well, it’s a type of stamp where the actual stamp image is clear in addition to the block.
Although Stampin’ Up! is currently offering just one photopolymer stamp set it plans to offer a new one each month on a trial basis. So you now have more options as a stamper: wood-mount, clear-mount, and now photopolymer. Excited?
Click on the above picture to get your printable PDF of the Designer Type Photopolymer Stamp Set with all the details.
They’re a great choice and can you believe our Designer Type Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 132956) contains 57 pieces for just $13.95!
What makes them so great you ask?
1. They are entirely transparent for the perfect placement every time!
2. They are durable – this photopolymer material is designed to last.
3. These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks – can you say sticky?
4. They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
5. They use FDA, food-safe material. Now you can think out of the box – how far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
6. Packaged in cello bag with insert, but you can store them in our Clear Mount Cases (item 119105)
Of course, you know Stampin’ Up! means a quality product and they’ve taken the time to find just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping to their line. The new photopolymer is a great addition to our Stampin’ Up! line. And the top-quality photopolymer will give a perfectly stamped image every time with our firm foam pads.
Photopolymer stamps will be come in unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options for you that you may not see in our traditional wood and clear mount stamp options.
fine print – since this product if being offered on a trial basis there is not a standard time that each set is offered. There will be announcements made when the set is no longer available and new ones become available too.