Spring is in the air! and while we are enjoying the first taste of warmer weather, I wanted to make sure that you are aware of some important dates. After all I don’t want you to miss out on anything!
Stampin’ Up! is getting ready for their Catalog transition. What does this mean for you? Well there are some important dates you’ll want to be aware of since there are some changes this year to how things work.
And if this is your first catalog transition, it means that a lot of the items in the current Catalog will go away to make room for new goodies in the 2014 Annual Catalog.
So if you have held off getting something that you really want or would like more of – now is the time to order so you don’t miss out. While you’re flipping through your catalog and looking at your wish list you’ll want to pay close attention to the following items in preparation for the Retirement List:
- 2012-2014 In Colors (This includes card stock, ink pads, refills, markers, ribbon and accessories)
- Big Shot items such as Dies & Embossing Folders
- Designer Series Paper (These typically ALL retire)
- Accessories (Which include ribbons, buttons, brads, etc)
- Stamps (Of, course you’ll want your favorites)
It is hard to say what will be on the list until we see it. So play it safe – get the items that you really want before the list is released.
And of course, don’t forget the Occasions Catalog – When the Retirement List comes out it is easy to forget the items in this catalog. It ends on June 1st.
Transition Dates & Details:
- Monday, April 21st – The Retirement List will be announced
- New this year: BOTH stamps and accessories will be available Only While Supplies Last!
- June 2nd – NEW 2014 Annual Catalog goes live! (ordering begins at 12 p.m. MT)
- June 4th – Last Chance to Order from the “old” 2013 Annual Catalog
- August 28th – New 2014 Holiday Catalog goes live! (ordering begins at 12 p.m. MT)
As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Wondering How to Get the New Stampin’ Up! 2014 Annual Catalog?
- Are you a frequent customer of mine? You’ll be the first to get one (sometime mid to late May)
- Are you a Club Member? Then you’ll also get one free
- Haven’t ordered from me in a while or are new? Place an order with me during the month of April. (If you order online make sure your profile information is up to date.)
And thanks shopping with me and choosing me as your demonstrator!
NEW WEEKLY DEALS
Available for just one week!
NEW Digital Downloads
This new Hello Spring Brush Stamp Set (item 138038) is just one of three new digital downloads that are now available.
Place an order with me during the month of April and get this FREE tutorial to create this wonderful card set! Just use my Hostess Code JZT4F3FZ when ordering Online.
It’s my way of saying Thank You to you for being my customer!
Want my Newsletter?
Would you like to know about what is happening with Stampin’ Up!? Why not join sign up for my Newsletter? When you do you’ll get a FREE Pinwheel Tutorial along with information, specials and events. Click HERE to sign up now.
Hostess code JZT4F3FZ
Birthday Card Contest – Click HERE for details
Clearance Rack (while supplies last)
Weekly Deals (Special ends Monday, April 21st, 2014 at 11:50 p.m. (MT)