Today’s card is a fun one – And it uses one of my favorite stamps Stylized Birthday. I worked on this particular card recently at the DIY Weekend I attended. (You can read more about that event here.)
I love the bold graphic images mixed with the wonderful font for the birthday greeting. How about you?
There is a lot going on right now with Stampin’ Up! and it has been a rather crazy week here for us with the awful weather that has rolled through the southeast – we’ve been lucky here in my area, just high winds today now. So as I’m getting ready for On Stage I thought I’d give you a few quick reminders now about what is coming up as we transition to our new 2017 Annual Catalog.
- April 8th – Demonstrators attending On Stage (My team and I are headed to Savannah, yippee!), will see the new 2017-18 catalog first!
- April 10th – At 1 pm MST, demonstrators are allowed to share sneak peeks of the new catalog items they saw while at On Stage and the catalog will be online for demonstrators only.
- April 10th – At 1 pm MST the retiring list of stamp sets and accessories from the 2016-17 Annual Catalog and previous publications will be posted. I will post that list on my blog and also email it directly to you as soon as I can. Please remember that retiring items are always available while supplies last, so be ready and be quick!
- April 10th – May 31st Retiring products available while supplies last.
- May 31st – Last day to order from the 2016-17 Annual Catalog
- June 1st – BEST! DAY! EVER! First day for customers to order from the all new and wonderful 2017-18 Annual Catalog
Inks: Night of Navy (126970), Crushed Curry (131173) and Smoky Slate Classic Ink (131179)
Paper: Night of Navy (100867), Crushed Curry (131199) and Whisper White Card stock (100730)
Accessories: Balloon Framelits Dies (137362)
Shop at my Online Store and use Hostess Code 7FDWKVA7 when you order
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code