Check out this Week’s Deals. You’re going to love the savings on some of your favorite items!
Check out these fun cards made with some of the items found on the Weekly Deals. The Butterfly Thinlits Dies (1373620) coordinate with Butterfly Basics and the Watercolor Wings stamp sets.
And our Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies (137547)
Let’s Make a Difference – Help Support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
Paper Pumpkin is going PINK – Stampin’ Up! will be donating $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin Subscriber and $2 for every NEW subscriber!!!
Together we can make a difference!
Here is how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
Got questions? Please feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 706 754-7124 I’m always happy to help and answer any questions you may have.
Stop by tomorrow when I’ll start sharing some of the wonderful swaps that I’ve received this past week from my Holiday Catalog swap.
Hostess code G6M3PZEX