Team time = a lot of fun. Each month we gather, share and stamp together at our Team Meeting. This month when we gathered we learned how to make a special treat that I’ll hope to be sharing with you soon, I just need to whip up a video for you. In the meantime I can share those projects that the Blue Mountain Stampers brought for swapping.
This first card uses one of my favorite sets, Painted Harvest (144783) – don’t you love the little hedge hog created with this 3 step stamp?
And here are a couple of treats for fall. This first one is a super cute bat created with a couple of snack sized Kit Kat bars, card stock and circle punch.
And of course we can’t forget those cute googly eyes either!
Can you see the texture in the background created with our Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775)?
And finally, this fun card uses the It Starts with Art Art stamp set (149303) and Arts & Craft Dies (149580) found in the Follow Your Art Suite of products found in the 2019 Annual Catalog. So there are lots of options and you can get a 10% discount too!
I really love the combination of colors that Sue used for this card. And the card base also uses the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775) – a great option for just a touch of texture when you need it.
If you would like to join the Blue Mountain Stampers and connect with a group of folks who love to craft AND get a discount on the products you love, joining us might be just the thing for you!
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. I enjoy welcoming new members to our group. We’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very active group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 90% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the hobbyist who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code H62N9P3Z
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code If you order Online make sure your profile information is up to date and you’ve allowed me to contact you (If you chose no contact in the past you’ll need to call 1-800-Stamp Up to have them change your profile for you.)
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter My Newsletters include stamping tips, tutorials, ideas and Classes!