Today’s projects were all created by my team for our last swap. So today I thought I’d share them with you.
This first card uses a Arrow Flap Gate Fold and the Hey Girlfriend stamp set (154516).
The Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration 155223) and Best Year stamp set (152568) were used to create interest for the back drop of this cute little image.
And this next card uses the Friendly Flamingo (154386) stamp set and Flamingo Dies (154313) for this tropical themed birthday card.
This little flamingo is so cute and with just a bit of sponging makes an impact. And if you like both did you know you can save 10% when you purchase the Bundle (156212)?
Of course everyone loves a gift box, this next project is a 3d Chocolate bar holder using the Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper (154280).
And here is another 3d project using the Heartfelt stamp set (151417) for the little sentiment that wraps around the rose bud. Wanda shared with us how she made them for the Caring with Cards program for our local elementary school this month. I think the staff are really going to enjoy this little treat!
And finally a lovely Valentine, change out the sentiment and it would make a lovely anniversary or wedding card too.
This card uses the Meant to Be stamp set (148626) and Mine Be Stitched Dies (151814) to create this soft sweet card filled with love.
If you’ve ever thought about joining a great group of crafters, the Blue Mountain Stampers might be just the place for you. There are just a few hours left to join during our special Sale-a-bration Promotion that ends tomorrow night. Click HERE to learn more about the special Kit worth almost $200 you can get during Sale-a-bration for just $99
What are the Blue Mountain Stampers?
That’s the name of our stamping community. We enjoy welcoming new members to our group and we’re from all over. If you’re considering joining Stampin’ Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you as part of my team. I do offer a variety of ways to learn, grow and to have FUN as a Blue Mountain Stamper!
- Exclusive Team Resource Page – videos, PDFs and more
- Exclusive Face book Group – A great way to share and connect with other team members and share
- Monthly Creative Challenges
- Swapping Opportunities
- Team Retreats
- Meetings – both local and online/virtual
- Monthly Crafting Day
- Caring with Cards – a community service project
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Recognition & Incentives
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes and more!
- Additional support and business coaching available
We have a very active group that share and answer each other’s questions on our Exclusive face book group. If you’re looking for fun, a place to grow and share with others…You’ll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Did you know? 95% of my Blue Mountain Stampers’ are Happy Shoppers – purchasing for themselves, (along with their family and friends.) That’s right…you can just get a discount on products you love!
- We welcome the crafter who’s looking to be a “happy shopper” (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- Everyone is welcome after all there’s room for both and everyone in between.
And there is NO Obligation when you purchase your starter kit – Join the Blue Mountain Stampers and see what it’s all about!
Shop at my Online Store and use Host Code YUKYBZBG
Click Here to learn more about using the Hostess Code